Wednesday, April 10, 2013

THINGS I AM NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK/BLOG ABOUT, ACCORDING TO MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER

My husband is not amused that I am blogging about the fact that my hooha is broken (wounded). He is completely responsible for said owie, and is totally unrepentant for my injury. I was warned I am not to discuss the incident.

And in other news.... my daughter (20 yrs old), hates to witness ANY affection between my husband and I, or ANY sexual conversation.  This of course is now a major source of amusement for us to torture her with. She, on the other hand, is not immune from participating in questionable conversation. For instance, as she and he were on their way to pick up dinner, their conversation took an interesting turn to werewolves and how werewolves have sex. The answer is obviously doggy style but....... AND I'M BEING TOLD WHAT I CAN AND CANNOT TALK ABOUT?! Really... the sickness just runs in the family.

I'm sure my censorship list will grow and grow. I will share as it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment